The Terms and Conditions of our website and business are mentioned on this page. Please read the following terms and conditions (“T&Cs”/”Agreement”) carefully before registering on, accessing, browsing, downloading, or using the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform located at www.arcgroupsworld.com or the ARCStore mobile application, (hereinafter collectively referred to as, the “ARC GROUPS e-Commerce Platform”) run by ARC GROUPS, having its registered office at D-220, 2nd Floor, Sec-10, Noida, UP-201301 on any device and/or before availing any physical goods/service marketplace related services offered by ARC GROUPS.
Terms and Conditions
The ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform is not available to persons under the age of 18 (Eighteen) or to anyone previously suspended or removed by ARC GROUPS E-commerce from availing of the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services or accessing the ARCStore Platform. By accepting the T&Cs or by otherwise using the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age and have not been previously suspended or removed by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce, or disqualified for any other reason, from availing the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services or using the ARCStore Platform.
In addition, you represent and warrant that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all the T&Cs as part of this Agreement. Finally, you shall not impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity, age, or affiliation with any person or entity. Finally, in the event of any violation of the T&Cs, ARC GROUP’s e-commerce reserves the right to suspend or permanently prevent you from availing of ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services or using the ARCStore Platform.
B. ARC GROUPS Marketplace Terms and Conditions
The T&Cs in relation to the online marketplace service on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform set out below are applicable to and binding on you in conjunction with the general T&Cs and the SSOID terms and conditions already accepted by you. Each T&C or the SSOID term or condition is applicable to and binding on you, or any of your activities on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform, even if such term or condition is not specifically reproduced hereinbelow. The terms ‘Agreement’ or ‘T&Cs’ mentioned here includes the terms and conditions in relation to the marketplace set out below, the SSOID terms and conditions, and other service-specific terms and conditions in relation to ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services or ARCStore Platform.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce offers the online marketplace service to you through various modes including the issue of coupons & vouchers and through various websites accessible through the ARCStore Platform. The actual contract for sale is directly between us. ARC GROUPS e-commerce provides the services of online shopping to our all-online buyers which is informational and it is up to you to follow it or not.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce may help facilitate the resolution of disputes through various modes. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce has control over
- (a) the existence, quality, safety, or legality of items displayed
- (b) the accuracy of content or listings
- (c) the ability to sell items
- (d) the ability of buyers to pay for items. In using the online marketplace service, you explicitly agree and acknowledge that:
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce, through the ARC GROUPS Store Platform also makes available a variety of branded products/ services offered to us. Purchase of such products will be subject to the terms of the offer for sale, and such other additional terms, if any, as specified by us. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce is a facilitator and does not take any legal responsibility for the authenticity or quality of such branded products/services and customers are encouraged to exercise prudence and diligence (including by viewing any available customer reviews of the products or services or the brand) before purchasing such products or availing such services.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce may offer delivery services through its logistics/courier partners for some of the products on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce as per ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s T&Cs, which may be changed by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce without any prior notice to you.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce is not a warrantor of the products/ services being offered on the ARC GROUPS Platform by various brands. You understand in our Terms and Conditions that any issue or disputes regarding the warranty, guarantee, quality, and service will be addressed either by the manufacturer/ service provider and you agree to handle such issues and disputes directly between you and the brand/manufacturer. All the products are governed by the terms of warranties provided by the respective manufacturers/ owners of brands.
However, in the case of our Terms and Conditions any product is covered under the ARC GROUPS warranty, it shall be specifically mentioned under the product details. You acknowledge that ARC GROUP’s e-commerce gives no warrantee/guarantee, either express or implied, regarding the product bought by you or for the use or availability of online marketplace service. In our Terms and Conditions, customers are encouraged to exercise prudence and diligence (including by viewing any available customer reviews of the products or services or the Brand/manufacturer) before purchasing such products or availing of such services.
The price of products offered on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform is MRP, retail price, sale price, and discounted price as offered by our brands/manufacturer. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce does not either directly or indirectly influence the price of the products offered by the brands/manufacturer. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce is not liable for any manufacturing defect, faulty product received, warranty claims, or after-sales service for any of the products purchased on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce is not linked with any warranty, guarantee, post-sale claims, or genuineness of products or brands, as it is just a platform that facilitates sales for its brands/manufacturers. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce will make its best efforts to assist customers in issue resolution including refund or arranging replacement but it will not bear the risk of legal claims for any misrepresentation or selling of the wrong product.
The ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform makes available general third-party information such as product catalogs, lists of authorized dealers, and reports on news, entertainment, technology and features, advertisements, images and photographs of the products, and other data from external sources hereinafter “Third Party Content”. Similar Third-Party Content would also be available to you in the email received by you from ARC GROUP’s e-commerce.
The provision of Third-Party Content is for general informational purposes only. You acknowledge that the Third-Party Content provided to you is obtained from sources believed to be reliable. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce does not provide any guarantee with respect to any of the Third-Party Content and ARC GROUPS e-commerce shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by you based on your reliance on or use of such Third-Party Content.
Shipping & Delivery Policy:
All orders from the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform strongly follow our Terms and Conditions and will be processed in the same or the next 2 working days. These orders also depend on the availability of the product in local inventory. If the product is not available in the inventory customer will be notified by email, phone or any method of communication before the shipping process.
Customer also gets notification of every step of shipping through our web e-commerce platform. Delivery time from our side is approximately min 2 days to a max of 7 days also depending upon different courier services available on the market and also depending upon the location of the buyer. Sometimes delivery takes too much time with some miss happenings from the courier services. The customer must have patience till the product is delivered. The customer will get all steps notifications from our side.
- Cancellation by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce: There may be certain orders that ARC GROUPS e-commerce brands/manufacturers are unable to accept and service and these may need to be canceled. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include, non-availability of the product or quantities ordered by you, non-availability of the delivery service in the address to which the product is required to be shipped, inaccuracies or errors in pricing information specified by our brands/manufacturer, problems identified by ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s credit and fraud avoidance department or due to any major technical snag.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit card or bank account has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back to your credit card/bank account. A promo code, once used, shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of an order either by you or ARC GROUP’s e-commerce.
- Cancellation by the customer: In case of requests for order cancellations, ARC GROUP’s e-commerce reserves the right to accept or reject requests for order cancellations for any reason whatsoever. As part of usual business practice, if ARC GROUP’s e-commerce receives a cancellation notice and the order has not been processed/ approved by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce, ARC GROUP’s e-commerce shall cancel the order and refund the entire amount within 2-3 days depending on banking days. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce will not be able to cancel orders that have already been partially or fully processed.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce has the full right to decide whether an order has been processed or not or whether an order has been partially or fully processed. You agree not to dispute the decision made by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce and accept ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s decision regarding the cancellation. In cases where it is not possible to cancel orders since they have already been shipped, the refund shall be made subject to the return process after the post-return request is raised and you would get a replacement or refund once the original item is back with the brand/manufacturer in good saleable condition.
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce reserves the right to cancel any orders that classify as ‘Bulk Order’ as determined by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce as per certain criteria. Any ARC GROUPS e-commerce promo code used for placing the ‘Bulk Order’ will not be refunded as per this cancellation policy. An order can be classified as a ‘Bulk Order’ if it meets any of the below-mentioned criteria, which include but are not limited to:
- a. Products ordered are not for self-consumption but for commercial resale.
- b. Multiple orders placed for the same product at the same address.
- c. Bulk quantity of the same product ordered.
- d. Invalid address given in order details or address not found.
- e. Any malpractice used to place the order.
Promo codes shall be subject to specific terms and conditions, from time to time, and ARC GROUPS e-commerce may disallow usage which breaches such terms and conditions.
Delivery of the Product: Your shipping address and pin code will be verified with the database of ARC GROUP’s e-commerce for delivery serviceability before you proceed to pay for your purchase. In the event your order is not serviceable by our logistics partners or the Brand/manufacturer or the area is not covered, we would request you to provide us with an alternate shipping address which we expect to have on our partner/Brand/manufacturer’s delivery list.
In case there is any dispute regarding the shipment of the product or services for the area not covered by ARC GROUPS e-commerce, in such cases, ARC GROUPS e-commerce will not be responsible for the non-delivery of the product.
In case you book multiple orders for the products and services in one transaction, ARC GROUPS e-commerce would endeavor to ship all products together. However, this may not always be possible due to some product characteristics or logistical issues. If you purchase multiple products in a single transaction, then all the products would be dispatched to a single shipping address given by you.
If you wish to ship products to different addresses, then you should book the orders separately based on the delivery addresses. Products shall be delivered by the Courier Partner at the address given by the customer while making the purchase and ARC GROUPS e-commerce shall not be held responsible in case the address shared was incorrect.
- In the event you receive a damaged / defective product or a product that does not comply with the specifications of the original order, you are required to get in touch with the customer service team.
- Upon receiving your complaint, ARC GROUPS e-commerce shall verify the authenticity and the nature of the complaint. If ARC GROUPS e-commerce is convinced that the complaint is genuine, ARC GROUPS e-commerce will inform the relevant Brand/manufacturer of such complaint and request for a replacement. However, in the event of frivolous and unjustified complaints regarding the quality and content of the products, other than not requesting the Brand/manufacturer for a replacement, ARC GROUPS e-commerce reserves the right to pursue necessary legal actions against you and you will be solely liable for all costs incurred by ARC GROUPS e-commerce in this regard. You expressly acknowledge that the Brand/manufacturer selling the defective product/ service will be solely responsible to you for any claims that you may have in relation to such defective product/ service and ARC GROUPS e-commerce shall not in any manner be held liable for the same.
- Before accepting shipment of any product, kindly ensure that the product’s packaging is not damaged or tampered with. If you observe that the package is damaged or tampered with, ARC GROUPS e-commerce requests you use to accept delivery and inform ARC GROUPS e-commerce at the earliest. The return process of the product may be restricted by ARC GROUPS e-commerce depending on the nature and category of the product.
- In order to return any products sold through the ARC GROUPS Platform, you are required to comply with the following conditions:
- For a non-damaged/non-defective product, you shall be allowed to return the product within 48 hours of receiving the product.
- Please notify ARC GROUPS e-commerce of receipt of damaged/ defective product within 48 hours of delivery to you. If you are unable to do so within 48 hours, ARC GROUPS e-commerce/Brand/manufacturer/manufacturer/service provider shall not be held liable for the failure to replace the order.
- ARC GROUPS e-commerce will not arrange any pick-up of the damaged/defective product you will arrange the pick-up/courier by own self and send it to our office address.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels, barcodes, user manual, warranty card, and invoices, etc.
- ARC GROUPS e-commerce offers hassle-free returns to simplify returns for buyers. You have to bear the cost of return shipping.
- It is advised that the return packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage to products during transit.
- The returned products are subject to verification and checks by ARC GROUPS e-commerce in order to determine the legitimacy of the complaint/return.
- In the event the return of a product is duly accepted by ARC GROUPS e-commerce, the value of such product, as originally paid by you during acceptance of delivery of the product or otherwise, as adjusted with any credits/discount/offers, will be refunded to you. Refunds will be processed based on the mode of payment and ARC GROUPS e-commerce will credit your refunds directly into the ARC GROUPS Wallet account/source of payment. Refunds will be subject to the following:
- Orders paid online will be refunded within 2-3 banking days through the ARC GROUPS Wallet/source of payment.
- For Cash on Delivery payments also the amount will be refunded into your ARC GROUPS Wallet/source of payment.
- You can trigger a request in your ARC GROUPS Wallet to transfer the money from your ARC GROUPS Wallet to your bank account, subject to any applicable terms. It will take 3-21 working days for the money to show in your bank account depending on your bank’s policy. If for any reason, amounts cannot be returned to your wallet, they will be returned through other modes, subject to you providing the necessary information and cooperation, to ARC GROUPS e-commerce.
- A promo code, once used, shall not be refunded in case of cancellation of an order either by you or ARC GROUPS e-commerce.
Account & Contact Information:
- Any change in the account status or change of address or change in mobile number shall be immediately informed by you to ARC GROUPS e-commerce, failing which you shall be responsible for any non-receipt of communication/deliverables/transactional messages or the same being delivered at the old address/mobile number so registered in the records of ARC GROUPS e-commerce. You hereby agree and understand that access to the electronic transaction services/mobile app may be restricted in case of an invalid mobile number.
- You understand and acknowledge that you shall immediately inform ARC GROUPS e-commerce in case of any change and/or deactivation of your registered number and shall duly get the same change in the records of ARC GROUPS e-commerce. You agree that you shall be solely liable and shall keep ARC GROUPS e-commerce indemnified against any claim, suit, the threat of suit, notice, etc. in case of any delay or failure on your part to inform the same to ARC GROUPS e-commerce thereby leading to any unauthorized access to and/or usage of your account details/credentials.
By accepting the Marketplace Terms here and the T&Cs in general, you accept that ARC GROUPS e-commerce may send the alerts to the mobile phone number/ email address provided by you at the time of registering for the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Service/ARC GROUPS Platform or to any such number/e-mail address replaced and informed by you subsequently.
Content: Content on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform is displayed on an “AS IS” basis, in the form received from the Brand/manufacturers. While ARC GROUPS e-commerce tries to offer reliable data, ARC GROUPS e-commerce cannot promise that the catalogs will always be accurate and up-to-date, and you agree that you will not hold our catalog providers or us responsible for inaccuracies in the catalogs. The catalog may include copyrighted, trademarked, or other proprietary materials. You agree not to remove any copyright, proprietary, or identification markings included within the catalogs or create any derivative works based on catalog content.
Limitation of liability and waiver: In no event, ARC GROUPS e-commerce or its affiliates will be liable to you for any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages (including without limitation lost business opportunities, lost revenues, or loss of anticipated profits or any other pecuniary or non-pecuniary loss or damage of any nature whatsoever) arising out of or relating to:
- this Agreement/T&C
- the SSOID Agreement
- the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services, the ARC GROUPS Platform, or any reference site/app/platform/service or
- your use or inability to use the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services, the ARC GROUPS Platform (including any and all materials) or any reference sites/app/platform/service, even if ARC GROUPS e-commerce or an ARC GROUPS e-commerce authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event, ARC GROUPS e-commerce or any of its affiliates will be liable to you for any damages, liabilities, losses, and causes of action arising out of or relating to:
- this Agreement
- the SSOID Agreement
- the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services, the ARC GROUPS Platform, or any reference site/app/platform/service or
- your use or inability to use the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services, the ARC GROUPS Platform (including any and all materials), or any reference sites/app/platform/service; or
- any other interactions with ARC GROUPS e-commerce, however, caused and whether arising in contract, tort including negligence, warranty or otherwise, beyond or in excess of the amount paid by you, if any, for using the portion of the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Service or the ARC GROUPS Platform giving rise to the cause of action, or beyond or in excess Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only), whichever is less.
You acknowledge and agree that ARC GROUPS e-commerce has offered its products and services, set its prices, and entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein, that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein reflect a reasonable and fair allocation of risk between you and ARC GROUPS e-commerce, and that the warranty disclaimers and the limitations of liability set forth herein form an essential basis of the bargain between you and ARC GROUPS e-commerce.
ARC GROUPS e-commerce would not be able to provide the services to you on an economically reasonable basis without these limitations. Applicable law may not completely allow the limitation or exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions will apply to you subject to applicable law. In such cases, ARC GROUPS e-commerce liability will be limited to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. This paragraph shall survive the termination of this Agreement, or the T&Cs, SSOID terms, and the Marketplace Terms.
Dispute Resolution: If any dispute, controversy, or claim arises under this Agreement or in relation to any ARC GROUPS Marketplace Service or the ARC GROUPS Platform, including any question regarding the existence, validity, or termination of this Agreement or T&Cs or the Marketplace Terms (hereinafter Dispute), the parties shall use all reasonable endeavors to resolve such Dispute amicably.
If the parties are unable to resolve the Dispute amicably within 30 days of the notice of such Dispute, ARC GROUPS e-commerce may elect to resolve any Dispute by binding arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Indian Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (hereinafter Act). Such Dispute shall be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party.
The Dispute shall be resolved by a sole arbitrator, appointed by ARC GROUPS e-commerce in accordance with the Act. The seat of the arbitration shall be Uttar Pradesh and the language of this arbitration shall be Hindi/English. Either you or ARC GROUPS e-commerce may seek any interim or preliminary relief from a court of competent jurisdiction in UP necessary to protect the rights or the property belonging to you or ARC GROUPS e-commerce (or any of our agents, suppliers, and subcontractors), pending the completion of arbitration.
Any arbitration shall be confidential, and neither you nor ARC GROUPS e-commerce may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration, except as may be required by law or for purposes of enforcing the arbitration award. All administrative fees and expenses of arbitration will be divided equally between you and ARC GROUPS e-commerce. In all arbitrations, each party will bear the expense of its own lawyers and preparation. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement, the T&Cs, or the Marketplace Terms.
Jurisdiction: Subject to the Dispute Resolution section above, you agree that any claim or dispute you may have against ARC GROUPS e-commerce must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction in UP, India. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within UP, India, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by Indian law. This paragraph shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- Assignment, Restrictions on Information Sharing; Privacy applicable to Marketplace Terms:
- This Agreement, including these T&Cs, the Marketplace Terms, and any rights granted here, may not be transferred or assigned by you without ARC GROUPS e- commerce’s prior written consent which may be withheld in ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s sole discretion, but this Agreement, including these T&Cs, the Marketplace Terms and any rights granted hereunder may be assigned by ARC GROUPS e-commerce freely (including to its Affiliates) and without any restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made by you in violation of this provision shall be void and of no effect.
- for transferring ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s rights and obligations under this Agreement, including the T&Cs and the Marketplace Terms, in favour of any affiliate of ARC GROUPS e-commerce or any third party/partner
- (b) for using the ARC GROUPS e-commerce platform and availing the ARC GROUPS Marketplace Services by you subject to any specific terms and conditions imposed by any affiliate of ARC GROUPS e-commerce
- (c) for receiving communications, notices and information from any ARC GROUPS Eecommerce or any affiliate/partner of ARC GROUPS e-commerce
- (d) for sharing of business/order information (including data analytics and any information relating to you or the product/services being availed by you) between ARC GROUPS e-commerce and any affiliate/partner, insofar as such sharing of business information is necessary or required for the following limited purposes:
- (i) provision of better services/benefits to ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s customers (including you)
- (ii) provision of better services by ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s vendors
- (iii) to prevent any breach of a binding agreement between ARC GROUPS e-commerce and any affiliate, or to give effect to any such agreement
- (iv) for ensuring compliance with the applicable law or legally compelled disclosures by ARC GROUPS e-commerce or by any affiliate of ARC GROUPS e-commerce; (v) for preventing fraud and money laundering and for enhancement of risk mitigation systems and processes in relation to the activities of ARC GROUPS e-commerce or any affiliate; or (vi) ARC GROUPS e-commerce, its affiliates, partners retaining any and all information relating to you till such time as may be required under applicable laws or internal policies.
- At times ARC GROUPS e-commerce or its affiliates may make certain personal information available to affiliates and strategic partners that work with ARC GROUPS e-commerce to provide products and services, or that help ARC GROUPS e-commerce market to customers. Personal information will only be shared by ARC GROUPS e-commerce to provide or improve ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s products, services, and advertising, it will be shared in compliance with applicable laws; it will not be shared with non-affiliated third parties for their marketing purposes. You hereby provide your consent for the above-mentioned activities.
- ARC GROUPS e-commerce, amongst others, shares information with companies (including with its affiliates) who provide services such as information processing, extending credit, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in ARC GROUPS e-commerce’s products and services, offering any products or services from any ARC GROUPS Platform, and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. Any such sharing will be in compliance with applicable laws and these companies are obligated to protect your personal information under applicable laws.
- ARC GROUPS e-commerce may also disclose information about you if ARC GROUPS e-commerce determines that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce the T&Cs or protect ARC GROUPS e-commerce operations or customers. Additionally, in the event of a reorganization, transfer, merger, or sale of all or any portion of ARC GROUPS e-commerce business or products or services offered through any ARC GROUPS Platform to any persons (including any affiliates), ARC GROUPS e-commerce may transfer any and all personal information that ARC GROUPS e-commerce collects to the relevant transferee or enter into contractual agreements to share such information with such transferees, and transfer any contractual rights or benefits too such transferees.
- For the purposes of these T&Cs, the term “affiliates” means and includes: (a) any company which is the holding company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013), subsidiary company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) or associate company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) of PEPL; (b) a person under the control of or under common control with ARC GROUPS e-commerce; or (c) any company, who is an associate company (as defined in the Companies Act, 2013) of the first company, or if more than 50% of the share capital of a such company (calculated on a fully diluted basis) is held by the same shareholders who own more than 50% of the share capital of ARC GROUPS e-commerce (calculated on a fully diluted basis).
- For the purpose of this definition of an “affiliate”, “control” together with its grammatical variations when used with respect to any person (including ARC GROUPS e-commerce), means the power to direct the management and policies of such Person, directly or indirectly, whether through the ownership of the voting securities, by contract or otherwise howsoever; and a “person” means a company, corporation, a partnership, trust or any other entity or organization or other body whatsoever.
Any Cashback (subject to terms and conditions therein) for the sale of physical goods on the ARC GROUPS Platform is being extended for using “ARC GROUPS Payments” on a marketplace run and operated by ARC GROUPS e-Commerce. Cashback can be used to pay for anything on the Brand/manufacturers accepting the “ARC GROUPS payments” platform.
Disclaimer: ARC GROUPS cash used in ARC GROUPS Wallet is a semi-closed payment instrument and may be used for the purchase of third-party products or may be transferred to the person’s bank account.
Any Gold back (subject to terms and conditions therein) is being extended for using “ARC GROUPS Payments” on a marketplace run and operated by ARC GROUPS e-commerce For details and FAQ on ARC GROUPS Gold, please visit – https://arcgroupsworld.com/
F. Quick Response (“QR”) Code-based sales through Brand/manufacturer’s brick-and-mortar stores (“Stores”)
- Order processing mechanism:
- Customers physically visiting the Store will choose the product and scan the QR code through ‘ARC GROUPS e-commerce’ mobile application to initiate the sale transaction.
- The customer shall apply the promo code as displayed to the Customer on ARC GROUPS mobile application upon his/her choice of this payment method, on the Platform, and on the successful application of the same, the Customer will get a pick-up code.
- The brand/manufacturer shall confirm the pickup code with the Customer.
- The brand and/or manufacturer shall physically deliver the product to the Customer by hand together with the invoice. There will be no role of any courier partner.
- Customers shall have the option of making payments for such products through wallet/Payment Gateway/Cash.
- Brand/manufacturer shall complete the sale transaction up to full satisfaction of the customer and ARC GROUPS e-commerce shall not be liable or responsible at all.
- In cases of sales through QR code, products will be non-returnable, and non-cancelable through the ARC GROUPS e-commerce Platform and all Customer’s concerns/queries/disputes like non-delivery/return/refund/replacement/repair/exchange/warranty/guarantee/usage, etc. shall be resolved by the Brand/manufacturer directly with the Customer. ARC GROUPS Ecommerce shall not be held liable in any case.
- It shall be the responsibility of the Brand/manufacturer to make the Customer aware of its various applicable policies like return/refund/replacement/repair/exchange/warranty/guarantee/usage etc. and also to make the same as part of the invoice.
NOTE: ARC GROUPS e-commerce reserves the right to modify these T&Cs from time to time, with or without prior notice of the same. Hence, you are requested to keep yourself updated on any change in T&Cs.