Drop Bolt Door Lock Realtime, Stainless Steel
Drop Bolt Door Lock is widely used for doors in-home or offices for security purposes. Drop Bolt Door Lock is very seamless in work.
Electronic locks have become one of the most popular security locks used for doors in both commercial and residential buildings. Unlike simple deadbolt locks, these locks do not require keys for operation.
The actions of these locks are more accurate. Moreover, these locks do not allow an easy break-in into the building. Thus, the locks are widely used in hospitals, corporate offices, defence centres and private buildings. To open a lock, one needs to feed a combination of codes that the related electric circuits analyse.
These code combinations can be fed either using cards or a keypad. In most the commercial and govt. buildings, cards are widely used.
Drop Bolt Lock specifications:
- Voltage DC12V, Start Current 960mA, Standby Current 130mA.
- Face Plate 205Lx35WX40H(mm).
- Strike plate 90Lx25Wx2H(mm. Bolt 16mm(Throw) x 16mm(Diameter).
- Solid Bolt polishing housing.
- 800Kg Holding Force.
- Suitable For Wooden Door, Glass Door, Metal Door, Glass Door.
- Induction Distance 8mm. Surface Temp Low Temperature.
- Protection MOV surge protection Suitable for all types of 180° doors.
- Operating temp -10~+25°C(14-131F).
- Operating Humidity 0~90%(non-condensing).
- Face place material High Aluminum, Garrulous Line Finished