A. Personal Data (Personal Data we may collect from you are as under):
- Personal details (e.g. name, contact details including, residential address, date of birth, documents such as identity card/passport details/Aadhaar details/PAN/Voter ID/driving license, and/or education details) provided by you to us to avail various products/services from us.
- Your details including transaction history, balances, and payment details, for effecting transfer of monies through various payment channels provided by us.
- Financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history) are needed as part of a request for some of our products/services.
- Images of documents/ photos required to avail of any of our products/services.
- Voice recordings of our conversations with our customer care agent with you to address your queries/grievances.
- Employment details (e.g. occupation, positions held, employment history, salary, and/or benefits) as part of our record retention for credit/various product evaluations or required under applicable law including Prevention of Money Laundering (Maintenance of Records) Rules, 2005.
- Specimen signature(s) for processing of your instructions received by us through our various payment and delivery channels.
- Opinions provided by you to us by way of feedback or responses to surveys.
- Information obtained from your mobile device by way of using our app like device location, communication information including contacts and call logs, device information (including storage, model, mobile network), transactional and promotional SMS/app notifications.
B. Sharing of your Personal Data
Any Personal Data that we have access to shall never be shared without your consent. In various processes/submission of applications/an ailment of product/service offerings, we even seek your explicit consent to use/share your Personal Data. In our business and operational processes, we only share the data on a partial and “need-to-know” basis with designated personnel or partners, or service providers. We will share your data with competent/ legal/statutory/regulatory agencies/authorities or partners/service providers acting on our behalf (as the case may be) in the following cases:
- Only for enabling the provision of the products/services availed by you, strictly on a “need to know” basis and subject to applicable laws.
- It’s directed or required by legal/regulatory/statutory/governmental authorities under applicable laws/regulations through a legally obligated request.
- It’s required by financial institutions to verify, mitigate or prevent fraud or to manage risk or recover funds in accordance with applicable laws/regulations.
C. Usage of Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in our business activities for providing our or our partners’ products/services and to perform, among other actions, the following:
- To facilitate the transactions or report on these transactions.
- To undertake research and analytics for offering or improving our products/services and their security and service quality.
- To check and process your applications submitted to us for products/services and/or instructions or requests received from you in respect of these products/services.
- To share with you, updates on changes to the products/services and their terms and conditions.
- To take up or investigate any complaints/claims/disputes.
- To respond to your queries or feedback submitted by you.
- To verify your identity for us to provide products/services to you.
- To carry credit checks, screenings, or due diligence checks as lawfully required by us.
- To monitor and review products/services from time to time.
- To undertake financial/regulatory/management reporting, and create and maintain various risk management models.
- For selective offers and promotions.
D. Purging of your Personal Data
- You may delete your ARC GROUPS account at any point in time by making such a choice in the ARC GROUPS e-commerce desktop website, mobile WAP site, or mobile application. With this, we will no longer provide your data for external processing as mentioned above. However, we retain your Personal Data as long as the purpose for its usage exists, after which the same is disposed of by us except for any record retention required as per applicable law.
- The provisions of various laws require your transaction logs to be stored for longer periods post the deletion of an account. Further, in the event of the pendency of any legal/regulatory proceeding or receipt of any legal and/or regulatory direction to that effect, we may be required by the law of the land to retain your Personal Data for longer periods.
- Please note that a “cookie” is an e-commerce piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser.
- We may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered.
- No Personal Data will be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided Personal Data, cookies may be tied to such information.
F. Links to other websites
G. Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
We take various steps and measures to protect the security of your Personal Data from misuse, loss, unauthorized access, modification, or disclosure. We use the latest secure server layers encryption and access control on our systems. Our safety and security processes are audited by a third-party cyber security audit agency from time to time.
We have provided multiple levels of security to safeguard your app with the Login/Logout option and AppLocker feature that can be enabled by you. We also ensure the device binding so that the same login cannot be used on a different device without any additional authentication/OTP. Please do not share your ARC GROUPS login, password, and OTP details with anybody.
H. Contact Us
You may contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your Personal Data, by writing to our Grievance Officer at ARC GROUPS, D-220, Sec-10, Noida, UP-201301.
I. Policy Review & Updates
ARC GROUP’s e-commerce strongly believes in a sincere and transparent approach to its users. You trust and love us and we would never put growth before trust. This policy document aims at minimizing instances of customer complaints, grievances, and disappointments via channelized approach, review, and redressal. The self-review will be of help in identifying shortcomings in the product features and service delivery. If you’re disappointed, then at some point in time we’ve not done a great enough job. ARC GROUP’s e-commerce policy on grievance redressal follows the under-noted principles.
- Our users are to be treated fairly at all times.
- Complaints or concerns raised by users are dealt by an open mind, with courtesy, and in a timely manner.
- Users are informed about the channels to escalate their complaints, concerns, and grievances within ARC GROUP’s e-commerce and their rights if they are not satisfied with the resolution of their complaints.
- ARC GROUP’s e-commerce will take care of all complaints efficiently and fairly as they value each user.
- All employees at ARC GROUP’s e-commerce must work in good faith and without prejudice to the interests of the users.
We understand that customer grievances can happen due to multiple reasons. It can be because of the gap between the promised service levels and the service levels actually offered. Since we are dealing with humans, a lot of grievances can arise due to the attitudinal and the way communication gets done. It can also happen due to actual errors across the system. Users have complete authority to file a complaint/ share feedback if they are disappointed by services rendered by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce.
They can give their complaint/ feedback in writing, by email, or on the ARC GROUPS e-commerce website/mobile application. If the user’s dilemma is not resolved within the given time or if they are not satisfied with the solution provided by ARC GROUP’s e-commerce, they can approach our tiered redressal system with their complaint or other legal avenues available for grievance redressal. In order to make ARC GROUP’s e-commerce redressal channels more meaningful and effective, a structured system has been put in place. This system will ensure that the complaints are redressed seamlessly and well within the stipulated time frame.
1. Awareness of Grievance Redressal System
At ARC GROUPS e-commerce, the users’ experience is what we deliberate and focus on. This is why we listen and take the time to know our users and take their concerns seriously. Going skin-deep to analyze and scrutinize, how you would feel from the time your step into the ARC GROUPS e-commerce website/mobile application till the time you’re done, helps us evolve and enhance our services. If a user has found our experience simple and incredible, we know we are doing something worthy. However, when a user is concerned or has complaints, we do everything we can to fix it and make it right.
2. Sensitizing staff on handling complaints
Our staff undergoes regular training to ensure that consumer’s queries and grievances are handled properly. They are encouraged to work in a manner that helps us in building consumer trust and confidence. This reflects in both the operations as well as customer communications. The top reasons behind the consumer queries are analyzed and worked upon in a way that aims at the removal of these reasons from the root. This helps in improving the overall quality of the service levels gradually.
3. How to reach ARC GROUPS e-commerce
For ARC GROUP’s e-commerce marketplace Related Issues:
Level 1: You can go to ARC GROUPS e-commerce website/mobile application, followed by the particular transaction where you are facing the issue to submit your query. You can also call us on our 24*7 helpline number: 7011369789 to help resolve your query.
Level 2: If you are not satisfied with the Level 1 resolution, please write to Nodal Officer*, Customer Grievance, ARC GROUPS, D-220, Sec-10, Noida, UP-201301.
Level 3: If you are not satisfied with Level 2 escalation, please write to Grievance Officer*, ARC GROUPS, D-220, Sec-10, Noida, UP-201301.
*Applicable only when level-wise escalation is followed.
Note: We recommend that the customer sends us a query/grievance by logging in to his ARC GROUPS e-commerce account and using the ‘Help Centre’ section. It is also recommended that the customer writes his complaint reference number provided by our customer care team in all further communication with us regarding a particular issue. This enables us to get more details about the customer and the query quickly and helps to resolve the query faster.
4. Estimated time is taken to address Your queries, concerns, complaints
Suitable timelines have been set for every complaint depending upon the investigations which would be involved in resolving the same. Here are the estimated timelines at various levels of queries/escalations:
- The first response to a user’s query/ concern – is 24 hrs.
- Follow-up queries – 48 hrs.*
- Escalated cases – 7 days*
- Customer grievances – 15 days*
- Concern raised to Nodal officer – 15 days*
- NEFT to user’s bank account – 7 days
*Users are requested to raise the concern to the next level only if they do not get a resolution within the time frame mentioned above. This will help us in resolving your concern in a smoother way.
Pursuant to the provisions mentioned above, if any dispute, controversy, or claim arises in relation to any ARC GROUPS e-commerce marketplace or platform, including any question regarding the existence, validity, or termination of these terms (hereinafter ‘Dispute’), you agree that any claim or Dispute must be resolved by a court having jurisdiction in New Delhi, India. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within New Delhi, India, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes. This Agreement shall be governed by Indian law.