Electronic Hotel Door Locks | MXH80 | Mantra
Electronic Hotel Door Locks MXH80 has been designed, developed, and manufactured by Mantra. MXH80 device has been designed, developed, and manufactured by Mantra. Mantra is situated in India Gujrat’s Ahmedabad city and totally made-in-India company. The company has many various types of dealers, distributors, and channel partners all over pan India. The Mantra has made 50+ products in the hotel door locks product segment.
The Electronic Hotel Door Locks market report analyzes the manufacturing cost of the solution for hotels, which is very highly competitive and important for the manufacturer and competitors, raw material price, manufacturing process cost, labor cost, energy cost, all these kinds of cost will affect the market solution trend, to know the manufacturing cost better, know the overall Electronic Hotel Door Locks market better.
This market report provides a decision-making overview in the form of graphs and tables to understand important market trends, drivers, and challenges, for experts, analysts, and managers to get ready-to-access analysis by industry professionals.
We are not providing only the product we are giving you the best solutions in the markets of these smart locks.
Mantra MXH80 Product Details:
- The device comes with a Japanese “MABUCHI” motor durable for over 500,000 cycles.
- ANSI high-security bolt with 3-point latch with anti-friction and anti-card mechanism in stainless steel.
- Anti-manipulation handle with free rotation, avoid forcing the opening lever.
- Ideal to replace old locks. It covers the brands of many models of locks on the market.
- Audit system with the capacity to register up to 1000 events including openings with emergency keys.
- PCB sealed with silicon encapsulated treatment for high humidity environments.
- Software is available in several languages. Standalone mode or centralized database.
- Uses 4 standard AA batteries.
Electronic Hotel Door Locks Product Specification:
|Finish||Stainless Steel Brushed/Gold|
|Power Supply||4 AA Alkaline Batteries|
|Battery Life||Over 15000 Cycles|
|Static Current||< 20 uA|
|Dynamic Current||< 150 ma|
|Storage Temperature||-25- + 58.C|
|Storage Humidity||15-90% RH|
|Working Temperature||-25- + 58.C|
|Working Humidity||15-90% RH|
|Card Reading Distance||0-5cm|
|Reading & Writing Time||< 0.25s|
|Date Keeping||Over 10 Years|
|Applicable Chip||Mifare 1 (13.56Mhz)|